So I went to Ulta to get mascara and I came out with over a $100 in products. I also grabbed a few items when I stopped into Walmart. I know some of these products aren’t too new, but they are new to me.
– Formula 10.0.6: So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser Sensitive Formula
– Formula 10.0.6: Get Your Glow On Brightening Peel Off Mask
– St. Ives: Apricot Scrub
– Bioré: Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
– Tarte: BB Tinted Treatment Primer in Light
– NYX: HD Concealer in CW01
– NYX: HD Finishing Powder in Translucent
– NYX: Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude
– Tarte: Lights, Camera, Lashes
– Covergirl: The Super Sizer in Very Black
– Maybelline: ColorSensational lipstick in Lilac Flush
– Real Techniques: Miracle Complexion Sponge
* GIFT- Tarte: Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
– Hard Candy: Sheer Envy Primer Color Corrector
– NYC: BB Crème with Bronzer
– Hard Candy: Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray
– Rimmel London: Lasting Finish by Kate in the color 113 (nude)
Here are swatches of the lipsticks…
Let me know if you have tried any of these products or recommendations for other products!
Have a good Friday, xoxo!!