So I am headed to Madrid tomorrow. But here are some of my favorite travel essentials…
My favorite carry on bag is my large Longchamp bag. It’s the perfect bag because it is a duffle, it’s foldable, and it’s able to hold everything you need.
1. Eye mask: for long flights or red eye flights it’s nice to relax with an eye mask. I usually use a face wipe and moisturizer before my nap so when I awake my face isn’t dry.
2. iPad/ books: reading material is essential. I get bored on long flights so I like to bring a variety. I also bring a travel journal on my trips, so I usual write on my flights. I also like to listen to music, so I also bring headphones too!
3. Passport: duh..
4: Charger/adaptor: you can never have enough adapters. I bought a pack of a variety of adapters and they have come in handy.
5. My goodie bag: (my bag is from Victoria Secret)
– deodorant and body spray are a must! I get nervous that I might smell so I tend to over do it.
– hand lotion/lip balm: for some reason traveling dries out my skin, so rehydrating is a must.
– face wipes: I usually also carry a moisturizer but I haven’t found a good one in Spain. But these wipes are rehydrating so that a plus!
– toothbrush/toothpaste: after my nap I like to freshen up! It helps me not feel so blah.
– makeup: I just bring a few things; powder, blush, and mascara to help me look put together.
My attair for travel is easy, I layer. I try and wear comfortable bottoms, usually leggings. I also like to wear a comfy top and layer with a cardigan and scarf. Easy shoes to slip on and off are a good idea!
Let me know some of your favorite travel items! 🙂
Ps here is what my situation look like…